What’s the course about
Django is a top-level Python Web framework helps swift development, clean and sensible design. It has the ability to ease the hassle of web development. Thus, many companies and websites are using this Python web framework because it performs brilliantly not only for the start-ups but also for the full-blown companies.
That is why a student who has mastered Django can provide good value to these companies. Also, for a youngster who wants to shine on the biggest stages, Django can give him or her that opportunity quite easily because of the lack of candidates. For many, it is a dream to work for organizations such as Google, Instagram, Firefox, Spotify, and many others. After learning Django Python Web Framework from us, your dream will take that giant step towards becoming reality.
What Will I Learn?
- Front End – HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
- Django Installation in a Development and Production Environment
- Develop secure web sites with Django
- Integration with Relational Databases
- Django URLs
- Django Views
- Django Templates and Models
- Django Forms
- Django Admin and Abstract model for authentication
- CRUD Operations
- Classy Views, Sending Email Services
- Deployment of Websites using Heroku
Job OpportunitiesA Software Developer earns an average salary of Rs 390,970 per year. Person with knowledge in Python Django will get employed in following designations.
- Python Django Developer
- Full Stack Developer
- Back End Developer
- Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer
Who Can Enroll?
- Students with knowledge on Python and Engineering & Arts Graduates who wants to get into website development field can take up the Django course.
- Technical Leads