What Will I Learn?
- Introduction to IoT ‐ Concepts and Technologies
- Internet of Things Architecture
- Device Design ‐ Sensors and Embedded Development Boards
- Boards ‐ Arduino, Raspberry Pi, ESP8266
- Communication with Bluetooth and WiFi modules
- IoT Communication Protocols ‐ Wired, Wireless, Application, Transport Layer
- Cloud Architecture ‐ Services and Importance in IoT
- Integration of IoT devices with cloud
- Data, Storage and Security
- Interfacing peripherals & Programming GPIOs
- Programming using Arduino and Python
6 years or more
Who Can Enroll?
The course is available for professionals and graduates with basic knowledge of electronics and a good understanding of high-level programming concepts.
Request a Demo
What Our Students Says
"First of all I am thanking livewire for helping me to reach my dream. I am a fresher computer engineer, but when I was searching jobs they all were asking for any extra programming language skill and when I reached livewire they suggested me the Java course , and that made the turning point in my carrier. I would recommend to my friends too."
"Trainers are so good. Correct place to acquire knowledge.I was very impressed with how the technical knowledge was translated into usability in the field.Wonderful training sessions and workshops. The teachers are very friendly and they have a good infrastructure. I learnt automation course from here they provide hands-on hardware training and good job assistance."
"I was previously working in ORCAD software and I wanted to upgrade my carrier in that field and finally my search got ended up in livewire Trivandrum. The course contents are more practically oriented and I am very much satisfied with the course . The trainer was really very helpful."