Instructor-led online training
With the scope to modernize skills and learn best practices in the IT Sector, you can now gain a competitive edge in your career with L&T IT Courses.
- Training by L&T Professionals
- Unlimited Practical Hours
- Assessment by L&T
- Combined Certificate by L&T and CADD Centre
- Placement Assistant by L&T
- BE, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech., (IT/CSC/EEE/ECE) MCA
- 2020 and 2021 passed outs
- No Standing Arrears
- Consistent Academic Records of 60% marks
Full Stack .Net Developer with Node
- Able to translate designs and code to high-quality UI code
- Understand and apply design patterns in their development practice
- Proficiency in HTML5, CSS3, JS and other front-end frameworks
- Exposure to various software development processes such as Agile.
- Create Data management solutions by creating SQL and No-SQL Databases
- Use and Create Rest APIs.
Full Stack JAVA Developer with MEAN
Full Stack Java and MEAN development program is designed to create high productive software development talents. The program covers Core Java, Front – End Technologies, SQL & NoSQL Databases, Java Frameworks such as Spring Boot, Hibernate, Node & Angular. This is an intense training program to provide hands-on experience on the relevant technologies.
- Proficient in handling Data structures and designing algorithms
- Ability to create intuitive user interfaces for web applications
- Write clean, neat, reusable code and able to work in a collaborative environment
- Work with Rest APIs and create data storage solutions.
- Exposure to work with SQL and No-SQL databases
- Ability to understand the business requirement and delivering appropriate solutions
- Create reliable, high performant applications
Full Stack Data Engineer with Python
Python and Data Management program covers wide variety of practical, theoretical concepts, tips & tricks, and best practices in the industry. The program offers skills such as Core Python, SQL Database, Power BI, REST API, AWS, Apache Spark, Data Science and Machine Learning – which will to eventually upskill you to become a full stack Python Developer or a Data Engineer/Manager.
- Ability to design, develop, debug and optimize solutions to business problems
- Proficient in handling different data types and structures to design algorithms
- Skills to create intuitive user interfaces for web applications
- Write readable, reusable code for a collaborative programming environment
- Handling Big Data for visualization and analytics
- Cloud API development, deployment and management
- Managing, securing the resources and data related services over cloud
- Development of Data Science and Machine Learning solutions for B2B and B2C applications
A quick take on how Master Diploma courses will accelerate your