What Will I Learn?
- MATLAB built-in functions
- 2D and 3D plots
- Simulink modelling
- Model Based Designing
- Masks and Subsystems,
- Lookup table editor and breakpoints
- Stateflow modelling
- Hierarchical state machines
- Parallel state machines
- Events in state machines
- Functions in state machines
- Truth tables and State transition tables
- Control systems stability analysis
- Controller implementation – P, PI, PID
- Frequency response estimation
- Simscape modelling
- Selecting solver methods
- Connecting physical signals and simulink signals
Job OpportunitiesMATLAB developer, Simulink model developers, Electric vehicle modelling engineer, Vehicle dynamics engineer,Process control engineer are some of the frequently posted jobs for which MATLAB students can apply.
Who Can Enroll?
Students, professionals, research scholars in Electrical and Electronics domain and students pursuing their Bachelors, Diploma or Masters in ECE, EEE, E&I, CS and IT, and industry professionals.
Anyone who wants to enrich themselves with the key skills of simulink, Stateflow, Simscape and control systems design.