What Will I Learn?
- Introduction to MATLAB environment
- Simulink modelling
- Model Based Designing
- Stateflow modelling
- Computer Vision / Digital Image Processing– Script and Simulink
- Algorithms such as object detection/ recognition/ segmentation/ tracking/ classification
- Digital Signal Processing – Script and Simulink
- Developing applications usingGUI environment
- Fuzzy Logic Toolbox
- Neural Networks Toolbox
- Interfacing Arduino with MATLAB – Script and Simulink
- Interfacing Raspberry Pi with MATLAB – Script and Simulink
- Verilog Code Generation usingHDL coder in MATLAB and Xilinx ISE with FPGA
- Interfacing MATLAB withEmbedded Systems
- MATLAB and the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Interfacing Android Sensors with MATLAB
JOB OPPORTUNITIESAccording to CareerBuilder, A Matlab Engineer typically earns between $54,500 and $145,500 annually with a median salary of $89,500. Other factors such as company size and industry play a role in determining an individual’s pay. After successful completion of it, you can work in varied fields such as
Who Can Enroll?
Anyone who wants to enrich themselves with the key skills of simulink, Stateflow, Image Processing, Signal Processing, Fuzzy Logic, Neural Networks and get hands-on hardwares like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Android, FPGA, Embedded interfacing and IOT based applications can enrol themselves for the course.